A Reprieve on A&E (Maybe?)

At what point in that 12-minute video does the discussion of amplification and electronics begin?

The pit has been allowed to park and bark, er, bash, for 37 years. Why is it OK for them but not the brass?

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The pit has been allowed to park and bark, er, bash, for 37 years. Why is it OK for them but not the brass?

Its a good question, imo.

• Like 1

For all the GH comments that seem more negative in tone, I am curious what people really want from the Cadets that they feel they are not getting. If they want a corps that is going to win a championship every other year, that doesn't seem realistic as the only corps that can practically guarantee such is BD. If memory serves, this is the first time the Cadets have been out of the top 5 since 1991. So...what does the audience here really want? The design of the show, in my opinion, could be better but I'm not sure this show would top five now as it did in yester-year without major tweaking.

20 minutes ago, Just Here said:

For all the GH comments that seem more negative in tone, I am curious what people really want from the Cadets that they feel they are not getting. If they want a corps that is going to win a championship every other year, that doesn't seem realistic as the only corps that can practically guarantee such is BD. If memory serves, this is the first time the Cadets have been out of the top 5 since 1991. So...what does the audience here really want? The design of the show, in my opinion, could be better but I'm not sure this show would top five now as it did in yester-year without major tweaking.

The Cadets finished 6th in 2016, their lowest placement since 1991. If the Cadets finish 7th Saturday, it will be their first time finishing outside the top 6 since 1981.

• Like 1