DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

Can we let this go now PLEASE..................

Jon has been writing reviews all season, and he was VERY honest from the first one, stating where his heart is, and I respect that.

Reviews are just something to read quick, they have NO weight whatsoever on anything. If you don't like it or agree, move on, write your own review etc..... OPINIONS ARE NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG FOLKS..............

LET IT GO - and go back and practice..........the season is FAR from over, there is still alot of work to be done and much to accomplish.

:ramd:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why drag Cabs into this? Because my husband marches there? If my signature had Rochester Crusaders in it would you have dragged them instead?

Maybe...

oh great ~ why don't we just revert to the '70's when everybody was beating everyone else up after shows <_<

really there was no need for that original comment to be made IMO

Edited by LegalEagle50

Amen to that Kay. There are way more important things to do than worry about what anyone has to say about anyone's show. I read the reviews to see what people think, good or bad, makes no difference to me, I don't take things like that personally. And anyway, Jon won't be reviewing anymore shows this year.

SO, everyone have a great end of the season push and may it be accompanied by good beer! B)

And why drag Cabs into this? Because my husband marches there? If my signature had Rochester Crusaders in it would you have dragged them instead?

Maybe...

oh great ~ why don't we just revert to the '70's when everybody was beating everyone else up after shows <_<

really there was no need for that original comment to be made IMO

In my subtle (and sarcastic) way, I was just pointing out how silly this whole thing was getting. It didn't have to be the Cabs, it just happened to come out that way- if your sig had anything to do with it, I'm not sure. That would be the subconscious at work. It could have been anyone really. I was just trying to make a point.

I don't think for a second that anyone is going to be beating anyone else up over a show review. Just as I don't think judges or caption heads come here to get ideas. Who cares what the review says in the end because it's not going to affect where it matters the most. That was exactly the point.

That's all I'm saying....

Edited by meechkay

Can we let this go now PLEASE..................

Jon has been writing reviews all season, and he was VERY honest from the first one, stating where his heart is, and I respect that.

Reviews are just something to read quick, they have NO weight whatsoever on anything.  If you don't like it or agree, move on, write your own review etc..... OPINIONS ARE NEITHER RIGHT OR WRONG FOLKS..............

LET IT GO - and go back and practice..........the season is FAR from over, there is still alot of work to be done and much to accomplish.

:ramd:

Thank you Kay for keeping your "children" in line... :ph34r:

I'll be good from now on... :wub: