DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

everyone is entitled to their opinions...let it go

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps someone else could write a review that way there would be more than one opinion in writing about the event. :ph34r:

Edited by posaun1

Look at it this way, it is very difficult to find a reviewer who will be totally unbiased. Most of the people in the stands were or are in a corps or know somone who is. This will cause them to be biased whether they intend it to be or not.

Generic fan review:

"The band with the white shirts played really loud and had water on their bass drums. They were cool"

"The band without the hats had really big props and nice solo trumpets."

etc. etc. - no slight intended towards the references above, just trying to make an example.

IN MY OPINION, Jon gave a very even keeled review of all of the corps. He has been brutal on the Bushwackers too, so to think that he is favoring us is not accurate.

Jon, thanks for one of the only reviews. Had I been in the stands as a fan, I would express my thoughts as well, but instead, I was on the field with Bush.

He has been brutal on the Bushwackers too, so to think that he is favoring us is not accurate.

And even if he did favor Bush, how does this help us in the least bit? Are we going to win finals because Jon liked us and wrote a good review on DCP? Not bloody likely.

We'll win by the means anyone else can...by having a well designed, well executed show. And that's what it comes down to.

Does anyone have a review of the food???

I saw several folks walking around with what appeared to be some pretty darned good looking treats in tin foil..........

And this is why Marie is awesome....

Love ya girl!

:)