DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

And to Bring up a point from the thread earlier... looks like the Brass caption head is reading this thread... Maybe he will change the whole show based on what everyone has said.... HAHAHAHA Sarcasm!!!

Oh Anthony - you HAD to go there, didn't you??

^0^

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows that if you choose to review a show, especially when finals are so close, that the review needs to be unbiased and if it isn't - well, "wars" happen.

I'm puzzled by this statement...Are judges coming here to get an idea before they go adjudicate? Are caption heads logging on and reading reviews before they incorporate changes into the show because jonplaysbari didn't like something and commeted on it? Are the Cabs going to come over to Bush and beat us up by the buses next week because of this?

I hope that's not the case.

Now come on. Of course judges/caption heads aren't logging on to see DCP reviews - that's just silly. Maybe they're reading them for their personal enjoyment, and if they are not, then Empire will in fact be wearing hats next week. :P

And why drag Cabs into this? Because my husband marches there? If my signature had Rochester Crusaders in it would you have dragged them instead?

Naaaaa......theres no reason to drag Cru in to this hairbrained discussion!! <**>

He has the right in America to write what he thinks and it should be left at that! One person"s opinion about a subject. And Crusaders wouldn't be dragged in anywheres to start a battle. We are busy trying to perfect a very demanding show that is fun and exciting to the classical lovers! :)

Thanks for the positive comments and suprised you remembered Vinnie Monacelli form the BK days! were u with a Guard back then?

And to Bring up a point from the thread earlier... looks like the Brass caption head is reading this thread... Maybe he will change the whole show based on what everyone has said.... HAHAHAHA Sarcasm!!!

Yeah, just call me "Sarcastic Horse"

Though I much rather "Dinner Dawg"

Naaaaa......theres no reason to drag Cru in to this hairbrained discussion!! <**>

I was making a point; no harm, no foul.

Thanks Marie, and just so you know I also took first in the firmest ### caption. There may have been bias there as the judge is in my section.

cooter? :lol:

^0^ TO all Cab hornline members, if you have time to type on here, you better be making time to BUZZ THOSE MOUTHPIECES!!!!!!!!! At least be doing the iso's when you are typing!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!!!! hehehehehehehe

Uh oh...... :lol:

^0^ TO all Cab hornline members, if you have time to type on here, you better be making time to BUZZ THOSE MOUTHPIECES!!!!!!!!! At least be doing the iso's when you are typing!!!!!

Caught..

Thanks for the reminder Mike... b**bs

BUSTED!!!!