DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

Laura - if you say "trouser chili" ONE MORE TIME i'm going to have to hurt you.

In a nice way, of course.

Would you prefer Hershey Squirts instead? Or perhaps The Splats? Maybe even Wurgalie Gurgalies? :ph34r:

Hehehehehe.

Love you babe! :D

OK - you asked for it.....

:ouch:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(  Sorry, but this wasn't a good review at all.  Sounds like you have issues with most of the corps (except Bush).  Problems in the past or something?

Because you don't agree with him it's a bad review? I found it to be very complete. He's entitled to his opinion and called it like he saw it. Would you rather have him blow smoke up everyone's ###? He may have been brutally honest with some of his opinions but even with that he still managed to point out the things each corps is doing well, again, in his opinion, which as we all know he's entitled to whether you happen to agree with him or not...

WOW.......you people get OVER excited very easy!!!!!!! WHEW, calm the #### down. RE-read what I said.....I didn't say I DISAGREE with the review. Geez, I only said it wasn't a good review because it sounded like he had issues with some of the corps. My goodness.....chill out folks.

I'm sitting here laughing at how this got so out of hand so quickly! Ha Ha Ha. Maybe you all need to REALLY have a beer and not just TALK about drinking beer. b**bs

:ph34r:

S'ok Ray - everything's cool here now....

WOW.......you people get OVER excited very easy!!!!!!! WHEW, calm the #### down. RE-read what I said.....I didn't say I DISAGREE with the review. Geez, I only said it wasn't a good review because it sounded like he had issues with some of the corps. My goodness.....chill out folks.

I'm sitting here laughing at how this got so out of hand so quickly! Ha Ha Ha. Maybe you all need to REALLY have a beer and not just TALK about drinking beer. b**bs

.................I, for one, promise to have a beer as soon as I get home from work. You can count on it!

:P

Marie

BUSH

Just for that Ray - You're buying!!!

WOW.......you people get OVER excited very easy!!!!!!! WHEW, calm the #### down.  RE-read what I said.....I didn't say I DISAGREE with the review. Geez, I only said it wasn't a good review because it sounded like he had issues with some of the corps.  My goodness.....chill out folks.

I'm sitting here laughing at how this got so out of hand so quickly!  Ha Ha Ha.  Maybe you all need to REALLY have a beer and not just TALK about drinking beer. b**bs

.................I, for one, promise to have a beer as soon as I get home from work. You can count on it!

:P

Marie

BUSH

And I think we'd all appreciate an unbiased review of that beer, Marie.

:ph34r:

Don't hurt me, ok??

Hey how about those kids from Canada that did the exhibition isnt that what the activity is all about having fun and entertaining I dont think they were to worried about a show review great job guys thanks for the fun show