DCA show Kingston, NY 8/9/2003

PS,since EVERYONE seems to be watching now.This weekend is Halloween,and Im coming as Mike Meyers,complete with  ripped pants. :ph34r:

pppssssstttttt ~ there no friggin S in the name of the one who ripped his pants at the Hershey show a couple of weeks ago. if you are speaking of someone else and they do spell it with an S i apologize for the confusion. B)

I was referring to the movie Mikey. :P

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to post a quick reveiw of myself from this weekend. First off I was late to rehearsal, I got on the wrong stretch of the new york troughway and made it almost to Connecticut before I realized I was about 100 miles out of my way. My lunch was excellent, a pre-packaged sandwich from 7-11. It was turkey, cheddar cheese, with a wasabi-mayo lettuce and tomato. By far the best $1.98 sandwich I've ever had. It was complimented nicely with a strawberry gatorade, that I really didn't like at first, but warmed up to by its' finish, along with a new flavor of pringles (pizza-licious???). When we got to the show I opted out of the shower and soaped up with some cooler water, not my favorite part of the day but I smelled "clean as a whistle" for the next hour. While dressing I was very impressed to have remembered every part of my uniform, even my shoes so all around it was a very climactic part of my day. Then came show time. Normally I'm pretty tired by the end of our opener, but the slight drizzle was a nice complement to the awesome playing (awesome for me anyway) that was coming out of my horn. I was off my A## on Saturday, and this is my rookie year. Anyway the ballad went very well for me as I played all the right notes and felt that my marching was pretty decent. The closer was great, I played almost every note, didn't hit anyone with my contra, and didn't die. So for me Saturday was a success no matter what any review said or the judges. So now for the score...

88.69 - Miles to go but I'm still AWESOME!!!

Sorry if that last part is biased, but if you don't love yourself, what else have you got. Also thanks to the two Bucs contras who made sure I didn't get lost on my way home Sat. night. Thanks guys see ya next week.

:lolhit:

I would like to post a quick reveiw of myself from this weekend. First off I was late to rehearsal, I got on the wrong stretch of the new york troughway and made it almost to Connecticut before I realized I was about 100 miles out of my way.

:ph34r: you sure you were on the N.Y. State Throughway? :wub:

that runs NOWHERE near Connecticut :lol:

where are you in the whole crazy scheme of things? :ph34r:

I would've thought you all would be spitting venom after last week's loss to the Group 5 b*** in upstate NY. Am I incorrect?

:ph34r:

What's the meaning of "Group 5b***" please?

Why not call the corps(Syracuse Brigadiers) by it's proper name?

B)

I would like to post a quick reveiw of myself from this weekend. First off I was late to rehearsal, I got on the wrong stretch of the new york troughway and made it almost to Connecticut before I realized I was about 100 miles out of my way. My lunch was excellent, a pre-packaged sandwich from 7-11. It was turkey, cheddar cheese, with a wasabi-mayo lettuce and tomato. By far the best $1.98 sandwich I've ever had. It was complimented nicely with a strawberry gatorade, that I really didn't like at first, but warmed up to by its' finish, along with a new flavor of pringles (pizza-licious???). When we got to the show I opted out of the shower and soaped up with some cooler water, not my favorite part of the day but I smelled "clean as a whistle" for the next hour. While dressing I was very impressed to have remembered every part of my uniform, even my shoes so all around it was a very climactic part of my day. Then came show time. Normally I'm pretty tired by the end of our opener, but the slight drizzle was a nice complement to the awesome playing (awesome for me anyway) that was coming out of my horn. I was off my A## on Saturday, and this is my rookie year. Anyway the ballad went very well for me as I played all the right notes and felt that my marching was pretty decent. The closer was great, I played almost every note, didn't hit anyone with my contra, and didn't die. So for me Saturday was a success no matter what any review said or the judges. So now for the score...

Sorry if that last part is biased, but if you don't love yourself, what else have you got. Also thanks to the two Bucs contras who made sure I didn't get lost on my way home Sat. night. Thanks guys see ya next week.

See what you get for not staying with us,nitz.We got a hotel room ,nyah nyah. :ph34r:

:ph34r::lol::lol::wub::lol:

You rock!!

See you Friday!

Marie

BUSH