Flo and Comcast

I use a Roku and everything has been fine tonight. Sorry you're having issues. :-(

What a waste of money. All other video streams perfect just not FLO.  Tried all the fixes and by he end of the night it wouldn't even work on the lowest quality. It would just buffer every 5 seconds.  Sucks for finals.  

44 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

What a waste of money. All other video streams perfect just not FLO.  Tried all the fixes and by he end of the night it wouldn't even work on the lowest quality. It would just buffer every 5 seconds.  Sucks for finals.  

This is the fiert time it has done this for me. I wonder if it is a weekend vs weekday issue with Comcast. Or maybe regional? I am in the pacific northwest.

yes - flo and comcast - all other sites are fine and my download speeds are great

but buffered tonight badly and had to drop the resolution way down

7 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

yes - flo and comcast - all other sites are fine and my download speeds are great

but buffered tonight badly and had to drop the resolution way down

6 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

oh yeah THAT is the problem :spitting:

This tells me it very well could be throttling. If not, well, the experience is the same.