Boston Crusaders 2018

DCI's produced clip from a couple of days ago with snippets of Boston Crusaders show as a promo trailer for the sales of CD/ DVD's. DCI utilized a few seconds of each Corps show to highlight a bit of what would be seen/ heard on the CD/ DVD.  In Boston's case they utilized a bit of their 2017 closer... featured here :

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Image may contain: text

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Blizzard and Hurricane force winds today in Boston Region. Updated forecast for tonite, tomorrow and what can be accomplished :

No automatic alt text available.

Edited by BRASSO

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Blizzard and Hurricane force winds today in Boston Region. Updated forecast for tonite, tomorrow and what can be accomplished :

No automatic alt text available.

The snow is blowing sideways and soon we'll have unbelievable cold.  High of 6 this weekend and a low of -10 or lower.  Not including wind chill.  C'mon summer.  At the coast in NH there are mini icebergs pushing up on to the beaches and roads.  Same in Mass. I'm sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

The snow is blowing sideways and soon we'll have unbelievable cold.  High of 6 this weekend and a low of -10 or lower.  Not including wind chill.  C'mon summer.  At the coast in NH there are mini icebergs pushing up on to the beaches and roads.  Same in Mass. I'm sure.

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/ut/ivins

sunny emoticon

• 3 weeks later...

A friend of mine attended BAC camp in Tampa this weekend and sent me the following message:

"Well, I      went down to Lakewood Ranch last night and oh my.....you've got a smoking brass line. The book is insane. You guys have really figured iy out. Congrats."

Edited by SuperSaderFan
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

A friend of mine and a former DCI Brass judge attended BAC camp in Tampa this weekend and sent me the following message:

"Well, I      went down to Lakewood Ranch last night and oh my.....you've got a smoking brass line. The book is insane. You guys have really figured iy out. Congrats."

Keep up the great work.  Looking forward to the 2018 season and beyond...

• Like 3

Its gonna be majestic, imo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

A friend of mine attended BAC camp in Tampa this weekend and sent me the following message:

My son mentioned this visit AND this comment!!  It's a very exciting time to be a Boston Crusader!  Their alumni are also said to be extremely kind & supportive!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

How dare the NFL have the AFC Championship game in Foxboro since the Pats had home games throughout the playoffs so you couldn't make it to Tampa!