Boston Crusaders 2018

7 hours ago, Ediker said:

Can anyone make out what the voices are saying?  Sounds like variations on “help”.  One possibility is the sinking of the USS Indianapolis during WW2, except some of the voices sound female. 

The voices are what make me think the show is going to be a more original story that combines many of the elements we're speculating.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ediker said:

Can anyone make out what the voices are saying?  Sounds like variations on “help”.  One possibility is the sinking of the USS Indianapolis during WW2, except some of the voices sound female. 

The sinking where there were so many shark attacks.  ::shudder::

• Like 1

1 hour ago, palmettomello said:

Could we be so lucky as to hear some ABBA on the field this summer? 

Nah, but they might take a page from BD last year and program Rihanna’s song of the same name.

I have been toying around with the concept of an indoor percussion show called SOS. Loosely based around shipwrecks and then crossing over to a more generalized use of SOS when someone is asking/needing help, with the ABBA song as a feature for the boards and the Rhianna SOS as a more upbeat and modern part. Very interested in seeing how BAC plays out this show concept. 

16 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The sinking where there were so many shark attacks.  ::shudder::

I guess they could reboot the VK ending on finals night and leave us all speechless. 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

I think they’re just going for a general Lost/Bermuda triangle theme, but not a specific event. Kind of like how Wicked Games was loosely based off of the Salem  trials but was it’s own thing 

could be based loosely off water and triangles IF you are right:50_open_mouth:

Edited by GUARDLING