Boston Crusaders 2018

MAYBE it is an Amelia Earhart show and Boston is going to announce the program today, which is International Women's Day.

Edited by ThePlanets

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

MAYBE it is an Amelia Earhart show and Boston is going to announce the program today, which is International Women's Day.

landscape-1520452195-delish-mcdonalds-ar

• Like 2

Be at the Strand, March 24 and Gino Cipriani will be talking all things BAC, some Q&A.....and excerpts from our March 17th Brass camp.

This is a fundraiser event for BAC. More info here: 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-take-6-supporting-inspire-arts-music-tickets-42470416158

28828822_1722476607796275_64266757370911

DATE AND TIME

Sat, March 24, 2018

7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT

Strand Theatre

543 Columbia Road

Boston, MA 02125

Edited by Liahona

25 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Be at the Strand, March 24 and Gino Cipriani will be talking all things BAC, some Q&A.....and excerpts from our March 17th Brass camp.

This is a fundraiser event for BAC. More info here: 

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-evening-with-take-6-supporting-inspire-arts-music-tickets-42470416158

28828822_1722476607796275_64266757370911

DATE AND TIME

Sat, March 24, 2018

7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT

Strand Theatre

543 Columbia Road

Boston, MA 02125

I'll be there.  Looking forward to it.

• Like 3

I had one of those cool random DCI encounters tonight when eating out at Mod Pizza. Two of the guys working behind the counter are current marching members, one in BK and the other in Boston. I was good, and didn’t harass him for the theme... but I did get a hint. Two, actually. :whistle:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, year1buick said:

I had one of those cool random DCI encounters tonight when eating out at Mod Pizza. Two of the guys working behind the counter are current marching members, one in BK and the other in Boston. I was good, and didn’t harass him for the theme... but I did get a hint. Two, actually. :whistle:

I can't speak for BK, but this is the March 2018 Pizza in Boston.

snowman+pizza4.JPG

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, year1buick said:

Hah.  I saw a guy with a Crown jacket on the bus in DC a few weeks back.  He was of the right age to be an MM so I asked if he marched with Crown.  He said, "No, I'm just a big fan." and showed me the Bloo shirt underneath the jacket.  I was all ready to ply him for hints about the show.

2017 BAC Sopranos !

Image may contain: 2 people, shorts, shoes and outdoor

• Like 3

2017 show development code name...Wicked Abs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1