Boston Crusaders 2018

1 hour ago, brassdude6171 said:

Does anyone have a working link to the show teaser?

I looked around..it seems to be gone...but it is the internet after all...probably lurking somewhere out there...

7 hours ago, brassdude6171 said:

Does anyone have a working link to the show teaser?

year1buick found it...yep the internet is a beautiful thing....

https://dci-scores.tumblr.com/post/171456624229/teaser-trailer-for-boston-crusaders-2018

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

Hey does ANYONE know where the corps will be on June 9th & July 6th?  I am volunteering and got those dates from Chris Holland but there is nothing on the 'calendar' as of yet on the website.  I know in June they will be in VT - and I am hoping I am wrong as for me, being in PA, that's a drive - but, I'd probably do it!  :)  Just need to know where/housing so I can plan at work and driving

3 hours ago, PRPhan4ever said:

Hey does ANYONE know where the corps will be on June 9th & July 6th?  I am volunteering and got those dates from Chris Holland but there is nothing on the 'calendar' as of yet on the website.  I know in June they will be in VT - and I am hoping I am wrong as for me, being in PA, that's a drive - but, I'd probably do it!  :)  Just need to know where/housing so I can plan at work and driving

June 9th, Boston will still be at Move Ins at Castleton Univ., Castleton, Vermont. There are hotels nearby in Rutland, Vermont.

July 6th Boston will have finished up a DCI Show the nite before ( 5th ) in Clifton, New Jersey. So on July 6th its most likely they are on the road, as they compete in Columbia, S.C. on July 7th.. Check back with the Corps though for where they'll be staying, or for when they  expect that info to be available for you.

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

June 9th, Boston will still be at Move Ins at Castleton Univ., Castleton, Vermont. There are hotels nearby in Rutland, Vermont.

July 6th Boston will have finished up a DCI Show the nite before ( 5th ) in Clifton, New Jersey. So on July 6th its most likely they are on the road, as they compete in Columbia, S.C. on July 7th.. Check back with the Corps though for where they'll be staying, or for when they  expect that info to be available for you.

prob should just contact corps directly

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2