Boston Crusaders 2018

58 minutes ago, craiga said:

So, I am leaving in about an hour for Castleton.  It is a four hour ride (motorhome time), and I have to say I can't wait.  It has been a long nine months since I have seen most of these people (members, staff, volunteers).  As I get older, it occurs to me just how much I value all these people. Oh, and I bet the show will be pretty cool as well!  :)

Travel safely.  If you have any issues, just send an SOS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Just thought that with the anxiousness for corps to announce their shows, Boston had, months ago.  We just didn't know it.

Well to be fair...no music selections were announced....but the show theme was right square in all our faces...lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tim K said:

If you remember a few years back Bluecoats announced on April Fools that they acquired the rights to Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off” and some did not realize the date and the negative reaction, was shall we say swift

The Macy's "Great American Marching Band", formed each year just for the Thanksgiving parade by audition from students around the country, played "Shake It Off" in 2014 or 2015.

11 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

The Macy's "Great American Marching Band", formed each year just for the Thanksgiving parade by audition from students around the country, played "Shake It Off" in 2014 or 2015.

and Patrick Duncan who has been the asst. director for GAMB is on BAC's visual staff for his second season.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

The corps is marching in the Castleton, VT Memorial Day parade.  Thank you for honoring our fallen heroes.  :inlove:

Hppefully   Channel  3 WCAX or channel 5 WPTZ will be there.  They are based in Burlington , but cover the entire state and have huge viewership in Montreal

• Like 1

I miss Bridget Bishop already!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4