Boston Crusaders 2018

24 minutes ago, Liahona said:

When they first announced their music not too long ago...I said I have a feeling this was going to be a real tear-jerker and I was laughed at...well guess I may have been just a bit closer to the reality...I'm sure Sader Nation is pleased that they evoked this emotion :)

Giant's already a tear-jerker for me. If the rest of the show is like that, I'm screwed! lol

• Like 2

I couldn't make it into downtown Boston tonight for the concert. But what I heard was amazing.  Improved since I saw them 2 weeks ago in ST.  This is a step up.  More complex, more demand just what the DCP consensus said was needed. And they are delivering.  Brass and Percussion are killing it even through the audio wasn't the best. I fully expect this program will develop as last years did with this staff working as they do. Their experience, improved book, higher talent level can only bring good things.  Cannot wait to see the premiere show one week from tonight.

• Like 3

watched the video.

game on. FE in Spiritual is incredible

• Like 3

oh my goodness i totally forgot to mention marimba spiritual. that may go down as the coolest percussion moment in dci history tbh. it's so cool and so intense and so exciting. the whole show seems to be game-changing in terms of front ensemble non-musical involvement, especially marimba spiritual. incredible.

• Like 2

Ok folks --- watched the LIVE feed and I just gotta say it.... INCREDIBLE!  As a bras player, the tone, quality and technical difficulty is ahead of last year, and, interweaves nicely with the percussion/ensemble. There were some rough transitions but ####!!!!  For June, this was exceptional!  The BAC staff has certainly gotten their groove on and you can sense it in the kids performance.  I'll be on the road w/the corps 7/5 & 8/4 --- who else from DCP & BAC alums etc will be on tour those dates?  WOULD LOVE to connect with you all!  

EAT EM' UP BOSTON!!!

Lots of great music along the Rose Kennedy Greenway last night! I think the musical book is amazing and the corps seemed so confident, always a good sign early on.