Boston Crusaders 2018

3 hours ago, Ghost said:

So they're back using them again.  First had one in 15 and there was talk about how the manufacturer was working on a design to have around 48 or so beds.  I thought the corps had stopped using them.  You mentioned that they have buses, so are they up to two now?

The corps has an amazing amount of vehicles in their caravan. 4 semis (2 equipment, food, props) 4 mm busses. Staff busses, support staff busses, souvie vehicles and who knows what else.  And this is now the new normal.  This is typical for the top corps.  Bloo and Crown each have a larger caravans. I can't imagine how many vehicles arrive at a TOC show. It's actually quite impressive.

7 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

What corps is that?

I think you can narrow it down to one of five.  It won't be easy but it is possible.  Score/spread wise it's within reach.  We'll all know where everyone sits when we get to SA.  Until then it is all speculation and spread indications. And if all things come together and performance levels achieve what will be layered in, there is a chance for a move up over 2 groups.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

2 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

I think you can narrow it down to one of five.  It won't be easy but it is possible.  Score/spread wise it's within reach.  We'll all know where everyone sits when we get to SA.  Until then it is all speculation and spread indications. And if all things come together and performance levels achieve what will be layered in, there is a chance for a move up over 2 groups.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

So who are the 2 groups?

As of right now, the two closest groups are Crown and the Cavies. Not much mystery about that.