Boston Crusaders 2018

Congrats to all the members and staff! You are guys are (again) getting it done!  Just like last year, but on an even higher level in ALL facets of design and performance.  I am so proud of you guys....AND SO IS MAX!

• Like 9

Congrats to BAC For their result out of Orlando Last night.

I was in a group chat, and the reaction... was memorable at the scores. (and I can't repeat some of it)

Keep working guys, I can't wait to see them in about a week.

• Like 6

Congratulations Boston MM's & Staff and all volunteers.  You are all AMAZING!!  Dedication and hard work are what is getting you what is deserved and are proving many doubters wrong once again.  Lets see just how much more wrong you can make them.

.././...    ...---...

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Congratulations Boston MM's & Staff and all volunteers.  You are all AMAZING!!  Dedication and hard work are what is getting you what is deserved and are proving many doubters wrong once again.  Lets see just how much more wrong you can make them.

.././...    ...---...

Was there alot of doubters? Don't remember seeing that...could be wrong

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Was there alot of doubters? Don't remember seeing that...could be wrong

There were a few that didn't think Boston would/could improve on last year.  One called last year a fluke.  Some thought such a large jump from the previous year was all that was possible for them, and it would take much longer to get better. Many thought the reports of the corps improving over the winter was just Boston Alum/Fans hype.  Boston got better and got more talent in the ranks and the staff bumped the program up a notch.  These kids work incredibly hard.  I know that a lot or folks will say their corps work hard but over the years I had seen many corps rehearsals and these kids work hard.  And the staff runs very efficient rehearsals.

An example of the kids working is;  after the Lawrence show last week, after a long hot day in the sun, then a rock solid performance, Boston's guard came back out on the field as the stadium was emptying at 10:30 pm, and started running through some work.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

There were a few that didn't think Boston would/could improve on last year.  One called last year a fluke.  Some thought such a large jump from the previous year was all that was possible for them, and it would take much longer to get better. Many thought the reports of the corps improving over the winter was just Boston Alum/Fans hype.  Boston got better and got more talent in the ranks and the staff bumped the program up a notch.  These kids work incredibly hard.  I know that a lot or folks will say their corps work hard but over the years I had seen many corps rehearsals and these kids work hard.  And the staff runs very efficient rehearsals.

An example of the kids working is;  after the Lawrence show last week, after a long hot day in the sun, then a rock solid performance, Boston's guard came back out on the field as the stadium was emptying at 10:30 pm, and started running through some work.

It is interesting of the 60 posters in the 2018 Prediction topic (that posted prior to the first show) over half predicted that Boston would improve over 2017.  Of course, there were just less half that thought they would finish 6th or worse.

And 3/4 had them 6th or better. (I counted 45).

Edited by PamahoNow
Additional information

2 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

It is interesting of the 60 posters in the 2018 Prediction topic (that posted prior to the first show) over half predicted that Boston would improve over 2017.  Of course, there were just less half that thought they would finish 6th or worse.

so pretty much means it could have gone either way and not based in facts..so guessing there..lol

• Like 1