Boston Crusaders 2018

I've gotta say, some folks here do have short memories.  At the end of my week with BAC in Vermont, I posted that the drums and guard could possibly win and 4th or 5th overall seemed doable to me. Yes, there WERE more than a few who said BAC 2017 WAS "fluke",  they couldn't "catch lightning in a bottle" twice..oh and my personal favorite, "those costumes are or a 14th place corps".

Now I get it...we are not in August yet, but seriously...?

If and when the Boston Crusaders ever win, these same folks will probably say that was a fluke as well.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, craiga said:

I've gotta say, some folks here do have short memories.  At the end of my week with BAC in Vermont, I posted that the drums and guard could possibly win and 4th or 5th overall seemed doable to me. Yes, there WERE more than a few who said BAC 2017 WAS "fluke",  they couldn't "catch lightning in a bottle" twice..oh and my personal favorite, "those costumes are or a 14th place corps".

Now I get it...we are not in August yet, but seriously...?

If and when the Boston Crusaders ever win, these same folks will probably say that was a fluke as well.

That's what happens when you are one of the top. Have you not read Devils or Cadets threads and CC in recent years? Even going back a very long time. It comes with the territory. Thick skin is needed. Personally, I see less of that in BAC thread over the years Maybe because some don't want to get into a back and forth with a few who post.

Either way, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks just what BAC does. The rest is subjective opinion a lot based on nothing somethings based on personal taste and a little fact.

Just enjoy the place in time you are in being a loyal BAC past staff person and supporter. ENJOY! Well earned and earning

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 5

(Continue to) Practice and plan smaht! BAC!! Great work, all!

••|•|••• ♥ Ro-ah ~

Edited by CorpwithanS
Waldo has a bite.
  • Like 3

Anyone that wants to board the Boston " Bandwagon " needs to get on board quick to get a guaranteed seat. Its leaving the station soon, and its travels are going to take it to exciting and wondrous places never seen before in a very, very, long time. Ticket purchasers now, get preferred seating on the Boston Bandwagon for the 2019 season too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Anyone that wants to board the Boston " Bandwagon " needs to get on board quick to get a guaranteed seat. Its leaving the station soon, and its travels are going to take it to exciting and wondrous places never seen before in a very, very, long time. Ticket purchasers now, get preferred seating on the Boston Bandwagon for the 2019 season too.

I've been lined up to board the Boston bandwagon since last season... so shotgun!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LabMaster said:

An example of the kids working is;  after the Lawrence show last week, after a long hot day in the sun, then a rock solid performance, Boston's guard came back out on the field as the stadium was emptying at 10:30 pm, and started running through some work.

Yes I was surprised to see this...I figured they all be at the water cooler and/or smelling bus fumes...lol

15 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Yes I was surprised to see this...I figured they all be at the water cooler and/or smelling bus fumes...lol

and they're working it today, as well. Good job kids/staff!

Edited by CorpwithanS