Boston Crusaders 2018

I love that all the guys in the corps are not shaving to go with the stranded on an island look.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Yes I was surprised to see this...I figured they all be at the water cooler and/or smelling bus fumes...lol

I remember seeing this often with Crown. Those who needed to work on things that didn't in a show came right off and to work. I guess the staff BAC has now has carried this over...a good thing for sure.and is working

1 hour ago, GUARDLING said:

Thick skin is needed. Personally, I see less of that in BAC thread over the years Maybe because some don't want to get into a back and forth with a few who post.

It's called taking the high road.

I'm a bit confused by your post...because being thick skinned means that you brush away emotional upset.

I can say though, Boston fans/alums/friends of the corps sure are not ennui as a result either...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I remember seeing this often with Crown. Those who needed to work on things that didn't in a show came right off and to work. I guess the staff BAC has now has carried this over...a good thing for sure.and is working

Agreed :-)

• Like 1

So speaking of the BACCG...funny story.   My rv was parked fairly close to the "practice gym" in Castleton during ST.  Generally, ensemble would end at 9pm due to local noise ordinances...the kids would have an additional hour of visual from 9-10 with the snack 10.  Then free time ti\ lights out at 1am.   One night, after lending a quick hand to the volunteers for snack, I hauled my tired butt off to bed around 11.  I was awoken at 12:30 by loud music...actually show music coming out of the fully lit gym.  I needed to take the puppy out for a quick relief anyway so I thought I would investigate, wondering which kid was up at that hour doing show stuff.  Guess what?  That's right..the gym was full of guard members working on their show! 

There is a reason why they are this good.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

It's called taking the high road.

I'm a bit confused by your post...because being thick skinned means that you brush away emotional upset.

I can say though, Boston fans/alums/friends of the corps sure are not ennui as a result either...

Thick skinned in the activity is just what you said , sometimes taking the high road. ANY corps, or for that matter anyone who spends time in the top of their game always gets the critics. AS I said look at some other corps for decades. Thats it. just comes with the territory. This issue is  a good thing, most arm chair critics do this to the top and of course to 12 and 13th place sometimes, everyone else gets the compliments..lol

Edited by GUARDLING

9 minutes ago, Ediker said:

Nailed it

Might be a good move for FLO to catch...haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1