Boston Crusaders 2018

13 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Those herky jerky camera moves made me feel seasick.

Where is TOM BLAIR when we need him?

I feel like launching a campaign with the slogan...

BRING BACK TOM BLAIR !!!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Where is TOM BLAIR when we need him?

I feel like launching a campaign with the slogan...

BRING BACK TOM BLAIR !!!

It's a separate topic, but we could find out how to help Flo aim.  Some of us familiar with all the shows can maybe create maps of where to shoot, and when, for each corps.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ediker said:

It's a separate topic, but we could find out how to help Flo aim.  Some of us familiar with all the shows can maybe create maps of where to shoot, and when, for each corps.

Hopefully the producer/director is the same at each show broadcasted so they can start keeping a book on each corps best "TV" moments.  If FLO is on a string budget, then it may take until late July early August to have better productions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, craiga said:

So speaking of the BACCG...funny story.   My rv was parked fairly close to the "practice gym" in Castleton during ST.  Generally, ensemble would end at 9pm due to local noise ordinances...the kids would have an additional hour of visual from 9-10 with the snack 10.  Then free time ti\ lights out at 1am.   One night, after lending a quick hand to the volunteers for snack, I hauled my tired butt off to bed around 11.  I was awoken at 12:30 by loud music...actually show music coming out of the fully lit gym.  I needed to take the puppy out for a quick relief anyway so I thought I would investigate, wondering which kid was up at that hour doing show stuff.  Guess what?  That's right..the gym was full of guard members working on their show! 

There is a reason why they are this good.

...and likely mine :D  LOL!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, phd-student-TTU said:

Anyone have any idea where they’re staying for the Murfreesboro show?

The schedule for this time is blank....so perhaps that still needs to be worked out or something fell through...housing can sometimes be a tricky situation and can change on a dime even the day before arrival...

If I hear anything concrete...I'll post here about it

Edited by Liahona