Boston Crusaders 2018

2 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

lobster rolls and beach rehearsals.

I'm in.  'Won't wait for a transfer release from the Couchmen either.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, CorpwithanS said:

lobster rolls and beach rehearsals.

Cadets did that in Plymouth this year, horns playing it up knee deep in the ocean. Think others have mentioned indoor shows leading up to dome shows in Texas. Worked before Newark Symphony, Carnegie Hall (corps soaked, rained on waiting to go on) and Blast. It would be refreshing for the all corps to form indoor ensembles and cycle different members in & out. Love the encores, these kids can play anything. The experience would be the same. Some MM's are preparing themselves to play in all kinds of different venues soon, would enhance their experience and have folks barking like dogs, while paying the bills. Just a thought, since it's unlikely the weather in Texas will be any different going forward.

5 minutes ago, Ediker said:

You’d leave such a cushy gig?

I'd at least want to try and get a leg up on it anway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bluzes said:

the beard will be there in my heart.

Spoke to fast, checking with Madison to see if that's possible. Stay Tuned.... 

3 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Cadets did that in Plymouth this year, horns playing it up knee deep in the ocean. Think others have mentioned indoor shows leading up to dome shows in Texas. Worked before Newark Symphony, Carnegie Hall (corps soaked, rained on waiting to go on) and Blast. It would be refreshing for the all corps to form indoor ensembles and cycle different members in & out. Love the encores, these kids can play anything. The experience would be the same. Some MM's are preparing themselves to play in all kinds of different venues soon, would enhance their experience and have folks barking like dogs, while paying the bills. Just a thought, since it's unlikely the weather in Texas will be any different going forward.

Boston Crusaders are well familiar w/ ocean views/practices. I heard "Conquest" nightly, across Boston Harbor during their great year of 1970. Also, their BSO concerts at Symphony Hall, The Esplanade and at Tanglewood (w/ Blue Devils). great experiences for all.

Texas is warm in Summer; this yr. more than most. All those Floridan and Texas BAC fam. can handle anything. Cheers.

Edited by CorpwithanS

Image result for i love the smell of victory in the air... memeImage result for teamwork... meme

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, g0at said:

Anyone have Bostons show day schedule ? I have the rehearsal location just don't have the ensemble time(s).  Putting together this : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8J6WJjcdUsyqMRnWxiTs6DcT7C6SQlaSpyctb3K43Q/edit?usp=sharing

Saturday at Heroes 830am - 400pm ... ensemble 2-4 or so... then Alamodome Saturday night!!

Monday at Blossom again 10am - 6pm... ensemble 4-6 or so ...

• Thanks 1