Boston Crusaders 2018

22 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

right now everyone in the top 7 is having a great spring training. Everyone below them is having a great spring training. 

every drum corps on the face of the planet is better than last year right now.

it means nothing til the shows start

Our first inkling of all this happens next Thursday night.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LabMaster said:

Our first inkling of all this happens next Thursday night.

and nothing is set in stone until 8/11

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

and nothing is set in stone until 8/11

That won't stop the fans of whoever wins next thursday proclaiming themselves this years champions :sigh:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Brass Lover said:

That won't stop the fans of whoever wins next thursday proclaiming themselves this years champions :sigh:

and Saturday in Stanford...and Denver, Minnesota,  San Antonio, Atlanta, Allentown...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

I really dig what I heard from Boston, but everyone put the medals away,. 

Well, ok... but don't you have to have" medals" on full display first before you ask anyone to put such alleged" medals" away ?. I just went back pages upon pages on this Boston Crusaders thread after the standstill performance by Boston, and I'll be darned if I can find any" medals" predictions after the performance by anyone here. Now, Boston could very well medal this season, nobody really knows, one way or the other. But for the record, the only DCP  poster thats brought into this thread discussion post  last night's" Concert in the Park " in Boston the concept of " medals " placements this summer has been you.. Noone else on this 2018 Boston Crusaders thread the last 24 hours has done so. Go look, if you're perhaps still unsure on this. But since you brought up " medals " now, let me be among the first to tell you that I believe that the 2018 Boston Crusaders will be a handful this season, and nothing will shock me regarding who might be in the" medals" come August,  nor who might not be.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 5

A tip of the shako to the BAC Sr. member who greeted me at the train station yesterday with his bugle-shiny silver vehicle with the BAC VIP plate proudly shown just below the dashboard horn (multi-valve no less.) I couldn't miss it.

P.S. the train ride home was an adventure. Amtrak lost its brakes halfway home. Other trains had to be brought in to help us and replace us while we stewed in place for almost two hours w/o the lights or air-conditioning or windows that opened. See what real life experiences drum corps tour helps us embrace with our training. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

right now everyone in the top 7 is having a great spring training. Everyone below them is having a great spring training. 

every drum corps on the face of the planet is better than last year right now.

it means nothing til the shows start

I bet someone is worse than last year right this second. We just don't know because the fans haven't said it yet!

6 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Without giving anything away, wait until you see this ballad performed visually on the field this summer too... Wow!

Can't wait to see the visual and guard added to the mix.  No doubt the designers put a lot of good moments in the show.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Well, ok... but don't you have to have" medals" on full display first before you ask anyone to put such alleged" medals" away ?. I just went back pages upon pages on this Boston Crusaders thread after the standstill performance by Boston, and I'll be darned if I can find any" medals" predictions after the performance by anyone here. Now, Boston could very well medal this season, nobody really knows, one way or the other. But for the record, the only DCP  poster thats brought into this thread discussion post  last night's" Concert in the Park " in Boston the concept of " medals " placements this summer has been you.. Noone else on this 2018 Boston Crusaders thread the last 24 hours has done so. Go look, if you're perhaps still unsure on this. But since you brought up " medals " now, let me be among the first to tell you that I believe that the 2018 Boston Crusaders will be a handful this season, and nothing will shock me regarding who might be in the" medals" come August,  nor who might not be.

Well, to be far, many on the predictions thread have them medalling. Personally, I think it will be tough for them to make top 5, but hey, I thought placing 10th last year was going to be a stretch for them, so basically I don't know what I'm talking about.