Boston Crusaders 2018

14 minutes ago, GeorgeD said:

Shamefully (perhaps shamelessly) ignorant 5th year Guard Dad posting first time. There I did it.  Never played an instrument but I’ve been listening closely for years and have a very good sense of story and connecting dots. I can’t wait for Thursday.  SOS is a universal theme so a winner; percusion, brass, and guard books are obviously much more demanding.  Yes, I’m buying into the general meme that other cores are upping their game. Super - we all get better drum corps. That said,  BAC will put out a layered thing of beauty this year is my guess. I could be wrong but that is only a statement of fact and not a remote likelihood. We will push the top three this year but have a big crowd pleaser again.  Again, I could be wrong........nahhhhhhhhhh

Welcome...but be very, very careful.  There's another GeorgeD on DCP and he has strong perspectives.

No more casual viewing to see which George is which and saying what?

• Like 1

Just now, xandandl said:

Welcome...but be very, very careful.  There's another GeorgeD on DCP and he has strong perspectives.

No more casual viewing to see which George is which and saying what?

Ah, the other GeorgeD is harmless :)

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, GeorgeD said:

Shamefully (perhaps shamelessly) ignorant 5th year Guard Dad posting first time. There I did it.  Never played an instrument but I’ve been listening closely for years and have a very good sense of story and connecting dots. I can’t wait for Thursday.  SOS is a universal theme so a winner; percusion, brass, and guard books are obviously much more demanding.  Yes, I’m buying into the general meme that other cores are upping their game. Super - we all get better drum corps. That said,  BAC will put out a layered thing of beauty this year is my guess. I could be wrong but that is only a statement of fact and not a remote likelihood. We will push the top three this year but have a big crowd pleaser again.  Again, I could be wrong........nahhhhhhhhhh

Welcome and enjoy the Season. Best to you and your Guardie! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

:spitting:

There is a lot of sugar in that coke you know...you'll be up all night now...lol

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Ah, the other GeorgeD is harmless :)

He recovered quite well during the off season and with his nemesis out of the picture currently, is ready for a great season.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

2nd corps with which Gino has done this hymn.  

Neater too would be BAC and PR joining together for this hymn as it's not usually any longer in the Cadets rep.

Just fyi....The Cadets first played Amazing Grace in 1972 as part of the "No More War" show.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ghost said:

He recovered quite well during the off season and with his nemesis out of the picture currently, is ready for a great season.

He had a nemesis? On here. The only thing I've experienced is people taking shots at my intelligence because I misread something they are trying to say, or have missed something. That's really off putting but I haven't had anyone be downright nasty (well one person, but I hid them).

I wonder if BAC is going to have uni reveal before premiere sans the unofficial leak? It is not looking like they will as we are nearly Thursday practically...

17 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I wonder if BAC is going to have uni reveal before premiere sans the unofficial leak? It is not looking like they will as we are nearly Thursday practically...

No mean, no TGIF ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1