Boston Crusaders 2018

36 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I wonder if BAC is going to have uni reveal before premiere sans the unofficial leak? It is not looking like they will as we are nearly Thursday practically...

We’re almost there.  Two more wake ups. In the meantime, we can dream about Thursday night! :14_relaxed:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

We’re almost there.  Two more wake ups. In the meantime, we can dream about Thursday night! :14_relaxed:

I haven't marched a show in 25 years and I actually recently dreamt about being in one where they threw me in last minute and I didn't know the drill, but had to do the show...I also had quite an imagination about GE as well...haha

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I haven't marched a show in 25 years and I actually recently dreamt about being in one where they threw me in last minute and I didn't know the drill, but had to do the show...I also had quite an imagination about GE as well...haha

Image result for bad dreams... gif

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I always have this weird dream about when I was in junior corps and I can’t find my shoes. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I always have this weird dream about when I was in junior corps and I can’t find my shoes. 

Oh sure. Terri. ya, ya, ya,,. heard this story before. ( haha )

Image result for cinderella GIF

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 1

I have heard from several corps members in the last 24 hours. The consensus is that they feel like they have had a very productive 4 days since leaving Boston and that they are ready to "make a statement" tomorrow night.  The vets are chomping at the bit (as are the rookies) but I don't think the rookies have any idea how good they actually are.  As far as any uniform reveal, I am not in the loop on this but it seems to me at this point that the corps might be simply leaving it to the show tomorrow night in Detroit.

I think they will do very well tomorrow, both in terms of performance AND placement.  Having said that, as one who has been around the corps since 1980, I will cheer them on no matter the result.  For those of us who were around in 1983 when BAC only had 50 total members, there are no limits to our support of these kids and this staff/management.  :)

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Liahona said:

I've had a similar dream at least once in the past couple of months.  In uniform, on the field, and knowing none of the music or drill.  Must be a variation of the pop-quiz nightmare.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, craiga said:

I have heard from several corps members in the last 24 hours. The consensus is that they feel like they have had a very productive 4 days since leaving Boston and that they are ready to "make a statement" tomorrow night.  The vets are chomping at the bit (as are the rookies) but I don't think the rookies have any idea how good they actually are.  As far as any uniform reveal, I am not in the loop on this but it seems to me at this point that the corps might be simply leaving it to the show tomorrow night in Detroit.

I think they will do very well tomorrow, both in terms of performance AND placement.  Having said that, as one who has been around the corps since 1980, I will cheer them on no matter the result.  For those of us who were around in 1983 when BAC only had 50 total members, there are no limits to our support of these kids and this staff/management.  :)

Yeah, it looks like BAC is waiting until game night to reveal the 'tumes.  Wishing them an awesome debut of the full show.  Tomorrow night can't come fast enough!

• Like 1

Actually, I had a very similar dream one night when I was up at Castleton. I dreamed that Chris Holland was knocking loudly on the door of the rv. I opened the door and he was ragging me out for being late to ensemble, and where was my horn.  I was terrified and kept trying to tell him that I was 58 years old and couldn't march the spot.  He told me not to make excuses!

Yikes!

• Haha 5