Boston Crusaders 2018

Boston is rehearsing less than a half mile from my house so will be checking them out this afternoon.  Went to college with their front ensemble coordinator years ago and marched with him even longer ago....time flies.

• Like 3

but why purple??? However, the guard costumes are sweet!! (Swipe/click to the right.)

Edited by Who's on first?
  • Like 1

so a source i never get Boston stuff from sent me stuff.

Minus one moment prior to the AG hit that, IMO< the transition is wonky....####.

when more of the concept/story gets fleshed out ( and a volleyball added LOL)....it's going to be a lot of fun.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Great leadership, staff, volunteers and members coming together to put our best out there for the Drum Corps World to enjoy. 

You are one of many who should take a bow SSF.  Keep the goal moving down the road.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

so a source i never get Boston stuff from sent me stuff.

Minus one moment prior to the AG hit that, IMO< the transition is wonky....####.

when more of the concept/story gets fleshed out ( and a volleyball added LOL)....it's going to be a lot of fun.

So you're saying it's not complete and it only gets better from here?!  SWEET!

23 hours ago, craiga said:

Actually, I had a very similar dream one night when I was up at Castleton. I dreamed that Chris Holland was knocking loudly on the door of the rv. I opened the door and he was ragging me out for being late to ensemble, and where was my horn.  I was terrified and kept trying to tell him that I was 58 years old and couldn't march the spot.  He told me not to make excuses!

Yikes!

So ... did you shut up and march the spot?

My family is headed to Ocean Park tomorrow.

• Haha 2