Boston Crusaders 2018

1 minute ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Just a quick note to thank our supporters on DCP. Top 5 finish, highest score ever at semi finals and highest finals score, top Color Guard, very strong across the board in all captions. The corps traveled extremely well, utilized outstanding rehearsal facilities, ate well, produced great media, had a superb medical team on the road at all times, all at the highest levels of the activity. I am extremely proud of the entire organization - especially the outstanding members. There is no off season, lots going on:

Delivery of the new State of the Art Catering Truck

Sale of Yamaha Equipment 

The Crusader Classic Golf Tournament on 9/28

Board Retreat the Saturday 9/29 & 9/30

Volunteer Appreciation Night at the House of Blues on Saturday 9/29

Planning for PASIC performance in November

Right into Camps

On a personal note, my 40th season with the corps was amongst the best. 

#BuildingAChampion

Such an awesome job as always Michael...SuperSaderFan is an understatement for your dedicated effort and support all these years! Words cannot express the how proud I am to be an alum of such a great organization... :-)

:worthy:  for ALL that you do!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Just a quick note to thank our supporters on DCP. Top 5 finish, highest score ever at semi finals and highest finals score, top Color Guard, very strong across the board in all captions. The corps traveled extremely well, utilized outstanding rehearsal facilities, ate well, produced great media, had a superb medical team on the road at all times, all at the highest levels of the activity. I am extremely proud of the entire organization - especially the outstanding members. There is no off season, lots going on:

Sale of Yamaha Equipment 

Right into Camps

#BuildingAChampion

Safe and productive travels/events. Thank you and all. Happy Fortieth SSF!

15 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Sale of Yamaha Equipment 

Right into Camps

#BuildingAChampion

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all you and the rest of the staff, volunteers, and alumni do for this organization!  My MM had an experience that can't even be described in words.  He was well taken care of by all of you and felt SO at home.  This was his 4th year marching and arguably his best season yet!  The comradarie and great attitude that exists starts at your level and seeps through every pore of the organization.  Words are not simply enough.  My MM was welcomed by the guard staff when he was trying to figure out this whole "dance" thing, despite not being in guard.  The members feel that and know that you are not only investing in the corps, but investing in them as well.  We are very proud to be a part of the Boston Crusaders family!   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, SuperSaderFan said:

Just a quick note to thank our supporters on DCP. Top 5 finish, highest score ever at semi finals and highest finals score, top Color Guard,

Thank You for being there all them years doing the fine work you do. Thank You for being there in 1994 when our son marched. We felt he was safe, secure and well cared for then, it has been like that for a long time. 

• Like 3

This practice clip  came out a few days ago on BAC's battery during Finals week.  ' Thought I'd post it. BAC's Percussion section finished up the season  strong.

• Like 5

This clip is  " Giant "  fun !

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

With Pioneer sitting it out for the next season, finally BAC gets the chance to unleash their arrangement(s) of Dropkick Murphys.

• Like 2

Wanted to give a great big web hug to Mike for the great corps info and his 40 years of unwavering commitment to the BAC. 

Believing if I would have been a local I could have contributed and contribute today more much more to the effort. 

My friend made this video about where my roots are from and continuing to understand why I love Boston so much as a place for raising a family or just a visit. Here you go. Kiss me I'm Irish. LOL. 

• Like 2

The Boston Crusaders, much like the City of Boston here in 2018 now , is a very diverse,  multi cultural Drum Corps. It attracts marchers not only from the United States, but from all over the world. Its diversity in make up is one of its many strengths now, imo

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 3