Boston Crusaders 2018

19 minutes ago, glory said:

Sorry - and I mean this in a non-confrontational way - but why can't I characterize the teaser as new age blather. That's what I thought when I saw it. 

You can nothings wrong with it, but I found the teaser pretty straight forward for what you expect from a teaser. Nothing really out there or weird, or mystical, or long-winded, or too vague for a teaser. Calling it new age seems really far reaching.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Narrow said:

You can nothings wrong with it, but I found the teaser pretty straight forward for what you expect from a teaser. Nothing really out there or weird, or mystical, or long-winded, or too vague for a teaser. Calling it new age seems really far reaching.

Emphasis added

This is tongue in cheek, right? As in a double meaning? Nothing mystical? Nothing vague? I'll grant it wasn't long. But you have to admit is was nothing if not "out there."

• Like 1

1. maybe "The Pacific" with other contents mashed in... could use tunes from Pearl Harbor, heck anything really woven in... some Japanese music as well...  I believe this because this teaching/design group in the past has explored/floated ideas about a Pearl Harbor and Pacific/WW2 based program
  2. Personally I find the idea/subject matter intriguing and could be very emotional if handled correctly. JMO - could be a great vehicle for them
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, glory said:

This is tongue in cheek, right? As in a double meaning? Nothing mystical? Nothing vague? I'll grant it wasn't long. But you have to admit is was nothing if not "out there."

Key phrase is "for a teaser". A certain degree of vagueness and mystery is obvious when it comes to teasers, but to the degree of calling it "new age" is a little much. When I think new age I think this. What we got was a typical teaser with an island and SOS call with some voices...

• Like 2

On 3/5/2018 at 12:16 AM, BRASSO said:

I thought the Captain was from Tennille... (... or until she threw the Captain overboard in '14)

wrong kind of Conquest

• Like 1

8 hours ago, glory said:

I thought it was awesome, but that's just me.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

wrong kind of Conquest

I suppose.

On 3/5/2018 at 1:20 PM, LabMaster said:

The SOS part creates interest. It has other meanings, one of which is "Save Our Souls".  So that is what I just learned about it.  It is actually a bit complex.  So taking that thought, I guess we are going to get a much more complex show from Boston this year, which kind of aligns with the camp reports.  Suffice it to say, Boston appears to be stepping up their game.  Eat em up Boston 2018.

I'm think you're on to something.