2017 Open Class Championships - Aug 8

Somehow climbing to the podium with the multi cam on you makes me nervous the gremlin will bite 

• Like 1

Just now, barigirl78 said:

If LS keep developing this way, can we see them applying for World Class in the future?  

Talent wise, for sure. It'll depend on the business end and if it's their organizational goal. They started smart business wise with limited touring so it seems they have good people behind them. 

And probably won't have to beg for 100k to "continue

posted from the DrumScorps app

"...and every corrupt politician..." :spitting:

• Like 1

Have enjoyed watching these OC shows. So how indicative are the scores from last night and tonight of what we can expect to see on Thursday? BDB and SCVC are obviously well into the top 25. While a couple others seem to me to be pretty close, I can't see any of these other corps displacing Genesis, Seattle Cascades or Jersey Surf from semis on Friday. Several really good corps are going to be scrapping for those last couple spots!

1 minute ago, FenixParent said:

Have enjoyed watching these OC shows. So how indicative are the scores from last night and tonight of what we can expect to see on Thursday? BDB and SCVC are obviously well into the top 25. While a couple others seem to me to be pretty close, I can't see any of these other corps displacing Genesis, Seattle Cascades or Jersey Surf from semis on Friday. Several really good corps are going to be scrapping for those last couple spots!

There is always a few point drop off from Open Class finals to World Class prelims, ranges anywhere from 1.5 to 5 points.  I think the top 4 of Open Class will definitely make it knocking out Jersey Surf and Pioneer.