2017 Open Class Championships - Aug 8

This is open class?...I must have been under a rock...wow..had no idea...I'm going to try to make a show next season..no doubt

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 6

Vanguard Cadets/In pieces

Now THAT is some vocal coolness. No head wear here either. Just like their big brothers and sisters... Music, drill, choreography - off the charts. To my ear, the hornline was having some issues. Obviously BDB and VC are in another universe but man, Legends were my show of the night.

• Like 2

That was my kid on the left in the last "bask in the applause" shot on Flo multi-cam. Looks like he did pretty well. ;)

• Like 7

SCVC's show is the Open Class equivalent of Down Side Up. You don't want to like it because it's such a seismic shift from the norm, but they prove you WAY wrong very quickly and they just immerse you in their world for 10 minutes. It's just plain AWESOME.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, luv4corps said:

Vanguard Cadets/In pieces

Now THAT is some vocal coolness. No head wear here either. Just like their big brothers and sisters... Music, drill, choreography - off the charts. To my ear, the hornline was having some issues. Obviously BDB and VC are in another universe but man, Legends were my show of the night.

Agreed completely.  Bdb had some serious intonation issues.  Legends sounded more mature.

• Like 1