2017 Open Class Championships - Aug 8

CONGRATULATIONS VANGUARD CADETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So very deserved on every level! As an "alumni Mom" of a SCV and SCVC member...... I am as proud as ever!!

• Like 1

Just now, mjyaub said:

Remember those well made videos of Southwind at their camps and tour? One of their instructors ( I'm sorry I don't your name) ( maybe brass caption head ) said their goal was to turn some heads and when they performed people were going to know it.   YEP!

Oh they did.  Big time.  

• Like 1

Oh hey, while we're at it, congratulations to DCP's own DawsonBurnes on his corps' strong finish and amazing show this year!

• Like 9

@CorpsScores: ⑦ #dci2017 Open Finals
Recaps:
Open: https://t.co/gtx4sdhRLH
International: https://t.co/8lzYgOA0UE

m.twitter.com/CorpsScores

Again, thank you so much to all of the continued support. I can speak on the rest of the corps' behalf in saying this has been an amazing season and that the excitement we get from our supporters is outstanding. I was crying from happiness because of our great season, and sadness because our great season is almost over. 

Legends are not born, they are made...

SW is back! ISLD...

Edited by DawsonBurnes
  • Like 7

Music City = NO CLASS

In a most disrespectful way, Music City did not honor the Open Class Champions by leaving the field. Not only did they not clear the field they started to play on the field. This is not their moment. It was Vanguard Cadets. If any one was to play, it should have been SCVC. Instead the champs left the field and went to the corps parking area and treated everyone to their corps song."Send in the Clowns". It was very beautiful and full of emotion. Bravo to SCVC for being a class act.

Shame on you Music City. Perhaps one day you'll understand.

22 minutes ago, Nuts4DC said:

Music City = NO CLASS

In a most disrespectful way, Music City did not honor the Open Class Champions by leaving the field. Not only did they not clear the field they started to play on the field. This is not their moment. It was Vanguard Cadets. If any one was to play, it should have been SCVC. Instead the champs left the field and went to the corps parking area and treated everyone to their corps song."Send in the Clowns". It was very beautiful and full of emotion. Bravo to SCVC for being a class act.

Shame on you Music City. Perhaps one day you'll understand.

imagining the vein popping out in your forehead as you were typing this made me crack a smile, not gonna lie

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

imagining the vein popping out in your forehead as you were typing this made me crack a smile, not gonna lie

Imagining that it was repeated made me smirk, too. 

• Like 3

Thank you all for the comments, I can assure you every corps threw down tonight. The energy in our show, at least was over the top compared to other runs.

And FYI Goldians is now a thing.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KVG_DC said:

Raiders!  One of our posters is currently wheeling those props out!

Everyone we had around wheeled those things out all season. 

In other news, I dislike props more than before. 

• Like 4