Lucas Oil - Parking?

I actually like to park in one of the parking garages in downtown. They are typically $20 per day. This allows me to park, walk around, have lunch, maybe hit a coffee shop, then go back to my car and drop-off any items I do not need for the show and then walk to the stadium. This works if you do not mind the haul to the stadium. I like it because after the show I am heading back to downtown for food and drink. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

I always park on a side street behind the stadium for free, never had an issue. Literally 5 ft from the pay lots that are always full but also have security. Win-win.

shhhh. :8_laughing:

• Like 1

Mods might want to consider merging these 2 or 3 parking threads started today. 

Or not. Whatever. 

Edited by mingusmonk

I see two parking threads, but both asking completely different questions......and both getting good information in their responses.  Why is that a problem?

38 minutes ago, wonker said:

I see two parking threads, but both asking completely different questions......and both getting good information in their responses.  Why is that a problem?

Not a problem. Hence the "whatever."

6 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

McCarty Street - just south of the stadium. Free - and easy access to I-70 when getting out of the lots is a nightmare.

Plus, Shapiro's is on McCarty.

Parking meters in Indy are all connected to the Parkmobile app - you can pay from the app and renew your spot remotely. Most (but not all) of the garages and lots are run by Denison and use the ParkWhiz app, so you can find and pre-book parking in certain garages and lots.

• Like 1