2017 World Championships Semi-Finals - Aug 11

Great run PC!

• Like 2

Just now, Kalvey said:

That's my little brother! I made an account just to claim him. :) This is his 10th season (1 in frontline, 5 on tuba, and 4 as DM). I would like to publicly thank him for his dedication to Legends. He's been there since the beginning, since before we were even an open class corps. He has put more sweat into this organization than I can even fathom. So proud of you, Noah Koch. <3

Nh9kctj.jpg

Cute picture! Did he follow directly after Jenna Wojdula? Who as I recall won best DM for OC one year.

• Like 1

Great great job Crest!! A few brass blips, but I strongly feel that this was a stronger & better show than they've had since at least 2014. After a few years of "meh" come Finals week, I feel like this cops kept pushing to the end and really made this year a better season than the last few. Great job to this corps!!! 

• Like 2

Wonderful job PC!!  What a wonderful show this year!!!

• Like 2

Some great moments for Pacific Crest but some very serious timing issues for brass too.  The guard did a good job. 

• Like 1

Just now, Kalvey said:

That's my little brother! I made an account just to claim him. :) This is his 10th season (1 in frontline, 5 on tuba, and 4 as DM). I would like to publicly thank him for his dedication to Legends. He's been there since the beginning, since before we were even an open class corps. He has put more sweat into this organization than I can even fathom. So proud of you, Noah Koch. <3

Nh9kctj.jpg

Cute picture! Did he follow directly after Jenna Wojdula? Who as I recall won best DM for OC one year.

Yes, he and Claire Miller were drum majors in 2014 after Jenna aged out.

posted from the DrumScorps app

I love the way Oregon Crusaders show starts with the sections coming awake. 

38 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

This may be so. These two battled in open class for years. Having moved up, Genesis likely wants to make a statement. 

Legends has a great show too. Yesterday the gap beteeen performance times might have given judges some numbers issues. So side by side performances should give them a good read 

It will be pretty close. I'm thinking it may go Legends way, but I won't bet the farm on it.