What?

Met two young people from Fusion Corps at the theater in Rockaway last night. Told me they won't be in the Woodbridge show. What? How can an organization in so much trouble, canceled shows, not put on the best show possible? Find the money to have them there and give the fans the best possible line up. They're 45 minutes away.

Edited by Standrews

Looks like they were at Peckville on the 29th, Kingston on the 5th, will be at Williamsport tomorrow, Reading on the 26th, and then Championships. Maybe the staff just wanted give the members a weekend off?

• Like 1

The Woodbridge show has 4 of the top 6 corps, Fusion is already performing 3 other weekends in August (Bucs and Cadets are each only doing 2), the Clifton show was closer to home... I guess I'm just not seeing the big deal here.

Edited by Spandy
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Spandy said:

The Woodbridge show has 4 of the top 6 corps, Fusion is already performing 3 other weekends in August (Bucs and Cadets are each only doing 2), the Clifton show was closer to home... I guess I'm just not seeing the big deal here.

Exactly.

A lot of corps have weekend camps, with no performances scheduled, at some point during the DCA season.  I'm guessing that's the case here with Fusion. Tuning things up for the last two weekends of the season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Standrews said:

Met two young people from Fusion Corps at the theater in Rockaway last night. Told me they won't be in the Woodbridge show. What? How can an organization in so much trouble, canceled shows, not put on the best show possible? Find the money to have them there and give the fans the best possible line up. They're 45 minutes away.

Perhaps you should ask the management at Fusion that question, They were originally IN the show and decided to pull out a few months ago much to our surprise and disappointment.

Jay

• Like 1