Santa Clara Alumni Corps

They were amazing at Stanford also.  Easily two of the highlight moments of the season.

I'm a BD homer but man that performance gave me goosebumps.  Wow Wow Wow!!!!

• Like 1

That was absolutely the best moment of the day for me. Incredible!

• Like 3

Completely agree.  My friend got tired of waiting through everything and wanted to leave.  I said, great, you remember the way back to the hotel!  No way I was going to miss them.  And they really delivered!  Especially nice touch with the young girls joining the guard during the Fiddler portion.  Helps us connect the dots from the older generations to the next.  

Also really cool response to Appalachian Spring by all of the age outs on the end zone.  Much respect shown!  

• Like 4

If you guys wanna rewatch that brilliance, just message me

Edited by ShouldveMarchedAgeOut
  • Like 2

The SCV  Alumni Corps Exhibition Performance tonite was outstanding. Kudos to all of them that took the time out from their careers, family, hobbies, etc to practice and prepare for this nite. For us fans, it was well worth it. I really enjoyed it, and could tell that most everyone there did too. Its wasn't just " nostagia". It was far more than that. It was hugely entertaining as a presentation of these SCV Classics in a seemless format, that included a nicely put together complimentary drill for it to boot !

• Like 4

It was just one great memory after another. The winners tonight were those of us lucky to see it live. Definitely in the same category as 27th "Once More in 94" at finals in 1994. Thanks SCV Alumni.

• Like 3

The bottle dance and send in the clowns, knew they were coming. Didn't care. What a freaking performance!

Anytime SCV wants to play Scheherazade is cool with me

when the kiddos lose it at the end...that's everything I love about drum corps!!!

• Like 7