2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

Trumpets in a tight block moving diagonally across the field, now blown out to join the rest of the form. Great spread from 15 to 15.

ugh

thanks for only streaming in 720p flo

upscaling to my monitor, plus their bitrate looks like garbage

no buffering at least 

• Like 1

Fight between a guard member and horn member center field. Horn member loses and the guard member takes his headdress. I wold have loved a dystopian hat bow at that point.

Giant sound to finish the show as the corps pretty much rushes the front of the field in pure raw power.

When I first saw this show my only issues were they were not selling it and it lacked any big moments.  They certainly fixed both of those and then some.  Wow!  INTENSE ending, that's absolutely nuclear!  And lets put this rumor to rest, from them entering the field to applause to that standing O at the end the crowd certainly enjoyed it.  

• Like 3

Dan Potter got his wife Martha involved in the DCI Marketplace commercial. I don't think she knew what she was getting into when she married the Damp Otter. :D 

• Like 1

My sister's comment is, "So how will they sop up all of the big puddles of testosterone Madison leaves on the field"?

• Like 5