2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

It's still amazing to me just how effortlessly BD performs especially under pressure. Just another day at the office. Outstanding job Blue Devils, y'all brought a tear to my eye. 

• Like 8

I cannnnnnnot wait for retreat. My favorite moment of the year.

• Like 2

Love the drums, love the pit, and love the guard (although the close up of the tall fat guy kind of freaked me out). And they obviously have horns that can play.

It just bothers me too much how little they ask the horns to do drill wise. It's like they know they don't gain points by taking risks, so why take risks? It's too risky that a horn player is going to take off too early like that Bluecoat did tonight. I'm sure the judges are judging fairly, but it sucks that execution is more important to the judging than complexity is. It makes safer shows better for winning, and BD knows that very well. 

• Like 2

The Blue Devils  were tight! I originally thought SCV may take the gold, but it looks like a Blue Devil night!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

Boy I have had Blue Devils down for 1st for the past several weeks.  But tonight, from my seat at home in front of the computer, love the Blue Devils but it looked to me like Santa Clara Vanguard may have overtaken them with what looked like a perfect show.

Going to be so close.

Just now, Cappybara said:

My fingers are crossed that they atleast win brass tonight. The Ott is going to Crown regardless

yeah..not a fan of averaging...

I really can't decide between SCV and BD.  

could they each run through their show just one more time, please?

• Like 4