2017 World Championships Finals - Aug 12

22 hours ago, Mikey408 said:

Hey linda, i got using a vpn, and thru flo marching. The video quality sucked and the audio sucked too. DVDs should be ok tho

posted from the DrumScorps app

Cool that VPN worked for you. Someone on DCP gave me instructions too. People in Ontario got it working and had drum corps viewing parties. I have attended EFMF for over 20 years, a festival that spans 4 days usually the same weekend as DCI finals. I went to finals in person 2010 and 2013, watched live feed for years through 3 different service providers. As a heads up, you may need to contact FloMarching to cancel, otherwise, I heard through the grapevine that they continue dipping into your credit card. Hugs.

4 hours ago, Rocketman said:

The implication is there when you go down the 'appropriate for DCI' road. Like I said, no one said boo with the scantly clad guard BD had for their Felinesque show. Now that it is Regiment or Coats, all of the sudden it is inappropriate?

I can recall the skimpy outfits worn by BD, along with the hair extensions caused a stir in 2014. I don't recall whether it created a lot of ink on DCP. I don't think they caused as much of a stir as Phantom and Bluecoats did this year, or at least Phantom, but for BD it was different because they resembled characters in a scene from a Fellini film. That's not what Phantom was trying to portray. I did not think Bluecoats female guard uniforms were in the best of taste, but I did not find the guard as provocative, no more so than the movie "Chicago." 

It seems Tom Blair decided to stick a shot of Yours Truly at the end of the USMC D&BC performance of the National Anthem at Finals.  Thank you!

Ooh rah!!!

• Like 1