Cadets 2018

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Could or could not be true. My main focus is, as you mentioned, for the Cadets to win back the future members and talent. To become the cool corps again rather than the boring one or the one that people poke fun at. 

Flag on the play.

The poster has failed in this posting of opinion to acknowledge his tremendous dislike and bias against religious shows, matters of religion, and DCI venturing into this area. His conclusions lead from those perspectives he has billboarded in neon for other threads and posts. Therefore take with grain of salt

If Cadets did a Bollywood show in the style of BD, he might be more affirming.

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

If Cadets did a Bollywood show in the style of BD, he might be more affirming.

That would be horrible :unsure:

as far as the religious part, check out the younger audience at Reddit. Much of the same sentiment. 

Just now, xandandl said:

are Dinos like me allowed to go there?

Everyone is :)

I've noticed quite a few DCP posters on there 

25 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

as far as the religious part, check out the younger audience at Reddit. Much of the same sentiment. 

now that you are in graduate school*, and I might add past age-out age, you are officially a mini-Dino and can't say you any longer represent the younger generation of mms who are 16-17-18 etc.

Who do you think you are, Hopkins?

Welcome to this side of the hill.

*unless you are another Sheldon Cooper, Doogie Howser, or Dawson Burns skipping from kindergarten to DCI critiques. 

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, xandandl said:

now that you are in graduate school*, and I might add past age-out age, you are officially a mini-Dino and can't say you represent the younger generation of mms who are 16-17-18 etc.

Who do you think you are Hopkins?

Welcome to this side of the hill.

*unless you are another Sheldon Cooper, Doogie Howser, or Dawson Burns skipping from kindergarten to DCI critiques. 

I'm still 21 :)

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I'm still 21 :)

Dear Dental School Dean,

I am taking a summer sabbatical from study so I can fulfill my life long ambition to march with some musical group in Concord, California. The months I have spent with you learning about dental drills will come in handy as I produce the same synth sounds, mic buzzing, and Flo marching pains and interruptions the World Class front ensembles and electronic speakers produce in competition. My Toothfairy godmother told me you would be kind and understanding. I might even bring you back a souvie or ring to polish. By then I will have perfected various cadences and climbing staircases so I will be able to resume the curriculum as if I never left.

Sincerely,

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Most of the stuff on Reddit with all due respect is idiotic. There are several good contributors there but the majority seem very uninformed and more interest in who is "lit" or the latest meme