Cadets 2018

4 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Most of the stuff on Reddit with all due respect is idiotic. There are several good contributors there but the majority seem very uninformed and more interest in who is "lit" or the latest meme 

You may consider their views idiotic, but that doesn't change the fact that it reflects the views of a lot of young people. Instagram comments, number of followers, etc are also another good indicator as well as Facebook comments. 

Edited by Cappybara

Just now, Cappybara said:

You may consider it idiotic, but that doesn't change the fact that it reflects the views of a lot of young people. Instagram comments, number of followers, etc are also another good indicator as well as Facebook comments. 

I get that. Did I say otherwise? 

Just now, George Dixon said:

I get that. Did I say otherwise? 

Not explicitly, no. But im confused what the purpose of saying "it's all idiotic" was

7 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Not explicitly, no. But im confused what the purpose of saying "it's all idiotic" was

I did not say it is "all" idiotic in fact I specifically said there were some good contributors there. I also didn't say their views are idiotic. I said most of the stuff there is idiotic, meaning I do not find it a very useful tool for gauging informed viewpoints.

Personally I watch crowds at live shows, social media comments on sites such as you tube and FB live to gauge what is perfectly obvious and already stated ny myself and Cadets93 and others several posts back - Cadets face a tougher battle in recruiting due to not being the cool corps among marching age potential members 

2 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

I did not say it is "all" idiotic in fact I specifically said there were some good contributors there. I also didn't say their views are idiotic. I said most of the stuff there is idiotic, meaning I do not find it a very useful tool for gauging informed viewpoints.

Personally I watch crowds at live shows, social media comments on sites such as you tube and FB live to gauge what is perfectly obvious and already stated ny myself and Cadets93 and others several posts back - Cadets face a tougher battle in recruiting due to not being the cool corps among marching age potential members 

Then we agree

nm..........

Edited by BRASSO

47 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Most children learn by kindergarten that this for tat is not the most mature, adult way to act.

Pot... meet the kettle.