Cadets 2018

Am I the only one who thinks the optics of his posts are way off? In one post, your begging for money, in the next post your going to a Youth marketing seminar (cost from what I see of a little under $1,000 before travel) and in the final post your say you spent the seminar working on your computer "Kind of" engaged.  

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, dooser11 said:

Am I the only one who thinks the optics of his posts are way off? In one post, your begging for money, in the next post your going to a Youth marketing seminar (cost from what I see of a little under $1,000 before travel) and in the final post your say you spent the seminar working on your computer "Kind of" engaged.  

welcome to the club.

• Like 3

I'm sure everyone who works at YEA is super impressed to read poor George the martyr wax on about how unappreciated he is and how hard he works for just for the kids. Maybe if he could look beyond his ego and see there are others with actual good ideas more than eager to help, and showed a teeny bit of gratitude, things could be so different in a good way. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HockeyDad said:

I'm sure everyone who works at YEA is super impressed to read poor George the martyr wax on about how unappreciated he is and how hard he works for just for the kids. Maybe if he could look beyond his ego and see there are others with actual good ideas more than eager to help, and showed a teeny bit of gratitude, things could be so different in a good way. 

This. 100 percent. His work overload and stress are resultant of his own inability to not micromanage literally everything. He and his organizations would have so much more success if he could leave stuff to other people to take care of instead of just throwing more hard work and stress at the problem. It's interesting how you can see his faults are reflected in The Cadets own problems.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Maybe if he could look beyond his ego and see there are others with actual good ideas more than eager to help, and showed a teeny bit of gratitude, things could be so different in a good way. 

"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."    Harry S Truman

• Like 2

On 10/3/2017 at 2:08 PM, Tim K said:

The Boston Patsies? Around here we call it Patriots Nation. I guess it's safest to assume a portrait of Tom Brady does not adorn your living room wall.

no but for the sake of my fantasy team he better get his #### together

On 10/3/2017 at 2:33 PM, BRASSO said:

Not yet. I'm still looking for a sponsor.  It could take awhile.

hit me up

10 hours ago, waliman4444 said:

sounds like a man readying his successor for the inevitable pressures of running a successful drum corps..the good with the bad!!

you mean someone will stay employed there long enough to take over?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

My mom read Hop’s blog (remember that?) when I marched, and was totally disillusioned with his ego, self-righteousness, and inane stream of consciousness posts by the end of the summer. I did not but so much in his FB- from random musings to veiled attacks and rambling, meandering, often bitter Live videos reflects poorly on the organization.

• Thanks 2