Cadets 2018

6 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

I couldn't agree more GD. I used to be a fan of Lot Hype, but I won't patronize them anymore, not after the Facebook Live broadcast they dedicated to this last night. And the fact that this is a discussion here doesn't surprise me in the least. Hop isn't perfect, but none of us is. The fact that someone "leaked" (more like gladly posted and sent to a million friends) this letter is not shocking, and its only intent was to try and bury Hopkins. But the man has been at his post for close to 40 years, has changed thousands of lives, dedicated his life to non-profit work, is a workaholic, and has challenged the status quo. Are his people skills questionable, possibly, but no one said you have to work for him. Here's some advice from someone that's been around the block a few times... grow up. The world doesn't give a rat's ### about what you feel is fair or if someone hurt your feelings. If you've been around this activity long enough, you know what you're getting into when you got o work for Hop. Rather than trying to destroy a man and the organization he and his team have built, try doing something more constructive. 

Well said. 

These such a tendency here and elsewhere to go low. Really revolting frankly. And mostly by folks with a clear ax to grind or an agenda it seems. 

What a bunch of wash women some of you are lol... Whining for years about GH.. "He did this to this one and then he did this to that one". Holy Beejesus already find something else to do!! This thread should be closed and start fresh talking about what maybe the cadets can do to better their results from last year. This GH garbage has to stop. If they go under I will be very upset but I won't die or stop breathing because of it. Try to be positive for the members sake. Cadets are what they are right now and all you #####ing won't change a Frigging thing. I realize some of you are drooling and hoping the Cadets go under so you can whine about their demise on some other thread. Grow up.. Get a life and don't ruin this place for everyone. How would you whiners feel if total strangers posted stuff about you trying or hoping you lose your job and your company of 40 years goes under??? Enough already.:fight::mat:There.. I feel much better now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, jonwoody said:

What a bunch of wash women some of you are lol... Whining for years about GH.. "He did this to this one and then he did this to that one". Holy Beejesus already find something else to do!! This thread should be closed and start fresh talking about what maybe the cadets can do to better their results from last year. This GH garbage has to stop. If they go under I will be very upset but I won't die or stop breathing because of it. Try to be positive for the members sake. Cadets are what they are right now and all you #####ing won't change a Frigging thing. I realize some of you are drooling and hoping the Cadets go under so you can whine about their demise on some other thread. Grow up.. Get a life and don't ruin this place for everyone. How would you whiners feel if total strangers posted stuff about you trying or hoping you lose your job and your company of 40 years goes under??? Enough already.:fight::mat:There.. I feel much better now.

You want a cookie?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

I couldn't agree more GD. I used to be a fan of Lot Hype, but I won't patronize them anymore, not after the Facebook Live broadcast they dedicated to this last night. 

Did y... did you even watch the broadcast last night?

1 hour ago, jonwoody said:

Yeahhhhhhhh, but Schadenfreude and the internet are just such wonderful companions!  :laughing:

9 hours ago, George Dixon said:

this thread is RIDICULOUS

thought you were leaving it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, jonwoody said:

you can't have one without the other.....and one person made it that way.

• Thanks 1