Cadets 2018

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

oh BROTHER. Longtime heir (as in 18 months)

You mean B $$$$$$$$ D 

Why can't BD develop their own talent? Or Boston? Or Crown? Or Coats?

There's a topic!

BD has developed a lot of their own talent over the decades. Where do you think Gibbs, Scojo et al came from?

1 hour ago, George Dixon said:

doesn't seem that way when I said I was no longer going to be a donor/supporter and you took that and ran with "I thought you said you were leaving" kind of snarky reply

exactly correct

Uh, you did say you're not gonna "support it online" anymore. You've clarified your vague statement now, but it's not ridiculous nor snarky for Jeff to have taken it the way he did. Slow your roll. 

• Thanks 1

this thread has become so................. idiotic. hop side vs. non hop side.

gett lives people. it is drum corps.

I chuckle at both sides every time I rarely check in here.

pathetic

put more effort into things that truly matter,

I trust that if people did not not want to work with mr, Hopkins............ won't

kids that don't want to march under him won't.

I stated my case pages ago and it got deleted. to reiterate in a nutshell. I am a fmm, after had business dealings, nothing but class. but the direction now nah, I respect him, he actually shaped a bit of who I am. but, I also will not attack his integrity. I think the man deserves respect. that said. I also think he needs to rethink some things,

Edited by oldcadetsop
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, George Dixon said:

oh BROTHER. Longtime heir (as in 18 months)

You mean B $$$$$$$$ D 

Why can't BD develop their own talent? Or Boston? Or Crown? Or Coats?

There's a topic!

Gino and Bentley. Looks like Cadets did fine with two of BD's finest, even got themselves a couple titles and brass trophies.   We all love the activity and it's great corps can share talent across the aisle. I'll just leave it there.  

7 hours ago, Whiskey said:

Gino and Bentley. Looks like Cadets did fine with two of BD's finest, even got themselves a couple titles and brass trophies.   We all love the activity and it's great corps can share talent across the aisle. I'll just leave it there.  

Drum corps is free market.  People can choose to work where they wish outside of contractual restraints.