Cadets 2018

1 hour ago, dans said:

Hello, what happened to the Cadets thread? Go to the DCA page if you want to talk about this. Allegedly, DCP has moderators? Evidently, they allow hijacking a thread, as long as it's a Cadets thread.

Funny how, in a post complaining  about  a lack of Cadets talk on the Cadets thread, you add nothing about the Cadets. P.S. I think Russian bots have hijacked the thread. 

• Like 2

So...which Leonard Bernstein work would you most like to see the Cadets resurrect in 2018? 

3 hours ago, ThePlanets said:

So...which Leonard Bernstein work would you most like to see the Cadets resurrect in 2018? 

'' Trouble in Tahiti " ?  ( Leonard Bernstein... 1952 )' ?

Actually though.. some music that originated in New York from Paul Simon's early music composition career in the 60's might fit the bill even better, imo. I think I heard that Lenny's music that was previously agreed with plans to continue to do for 2018 has been scrapped.. and that the Cadets are going with something else now for this season. Paul Simon 's song " Sound of Silence " seems to be one of the 2018 musical offerings from reports. The show so far seems intriguing to me..

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, dans said:

Hello, what happened to the Cadets thread? Go to the DCA page if you want to talk about this. Allegedly, DCP has moderators? Evidently, they allow hijacking a thread, as long as it's a Cadets thread.

If you read back, the DCA discussion grew out of a Cadets discussion from an audition at Cadets and a suggestion to accept a C2 offer.  Maybe read more and finger wag less.  No one hijacked anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

That matter had come and gone by several pages. It was the Boston Crusaders homers, namely Brasso, Liahona, Ghost, yourself who keep bringing it up. Planets is tremendously out of date by several months, not just pages and HockeyDad, Ream, and Fred are just living in their pasts rather that 2018 or the future.

Oh by all means lets look to the future.  Will the Hop-burdened Cadets continue their recent trend and pop a ninth place finish in 2018?  With the tired and overdone singing to be featured again in 2018 can we envision anything but more of the same?