Cadets 2018

Pretty cool.

Holsinger and the Cadets have been a perfect match in the past, so it's nice to see some of his work being performed again by them. 

• Like 5

Ara Batur is among Sigur Ros’s best work, and certainly among their most moving. While done by Onyx in WGI ten years back or so, I don’t believe it’s ever been played on a football field. Can’t wait to see how they tackle this stunning, shimmering piece.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

Ara Batur is among Sigur Ros’s best work, and certainly among their most moving. While done by Onyx in WGI ten years back or so, I don’t believe it’s ever been played on a football field. 

NVM - Pointed out below that 7th Regiment played this in 2012.   

Edited by Eleran
  • Like 1

A lot to digest 

the new director is a slam dunk for the Cadets, exactly the sort of leader needed to help steady the ship and focus on administration and operations (and importantly) not design. This will be such a welcome change on many levels

the show itself sounds promising 

im intrigued 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Ara Batur is among Sigur Ros’s best work, and certainly among their most moving. While done by Onyx in WGI ten years back or so, I don’t believe it’s ever been played on a football field. Can’t wait to see how they tackle this stunning, shimmering piece.

7th Regiment in 2012, Ronald Reagan HS in 2015.

Excited to hear the Cadets' take on Holsinger's Ballet Sacra, 25 years after its inclusion in their championship-winning "In the Spring..." show.

• Like 8