Cadets 2018

32 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Well, I could upload a clip from last Sunday, but the wind was really playing heck with the microphone. 

I appreciate it, however, I'll wait for Cadets to put out something. The wait is killing me, but it's also giving me more suspense. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Well, I could upload a clip from last Sunday, but the wind was really playing heck with the microphone. 

Was that the mic on the high horn soloist or on the singer?

11 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

Well, as of right now, we don't have any news. As far as the hype is concerned, I think I'm the only one hyping them, so it's relatively none of that either. I think I'm just bored and really want to see and hear some drum corps....primarily Cadets. 

I was going to hype the Cadets; however, I know better than to do that on here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think it’s wonderful that they are quietly going about their business of putting the show on the field.  It’s refreshing.  I like surprises.  

Exhibit A: The Blue Devils.

Pretty quiet, just about every offseason.  Then they steamroll everyone from June through August. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

So to generate some buzz, I have a strong feeling Cadets are gonna come out the gate running. I feel a strong sense of hunger in their souls and I feel like they have something to prove this year. I base this on absolutely nothing but my own experience. Let's hope I'm right. 

I am also riding that buzz.  What a feeling its going to be to hear the audience  applauding for the Cadets!!  Everything about this season is feeling right and I can't wait to see it all unfold.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I appreciate it, however, I'll wait for Cadets to put out something. The wait is killing me, but it's also giving me more suspense. 

The wait is killing me too.  I was told that the social media team was arriving and that we should be getting more information out of Johnstown.

Fan of the Arts

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dans said:

I was going to hype the Cadets; however, I know better than to do that on here.

I know I've been guilty of putting out people's hype fires in the past years (especially with George Dixon, but I am sure he knew I only did it out of frustration with the past few years), but I think this year is different and they could use some hype. I'm glad they're keeping tight-lipped about their show because I think it gives us more to suspect. Let's see how it unfolds. COME ON JUNE! 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

I know I've been guilty of putting out people's hype fires in the past years (especially with George Dixon, but I am sure he knew I only did it out of frustration with the past few years), but I think this year is different and they could use some hype. I'm glad they're keeping tight-lipped about their show because I think it gives us more to suspect. Let's see how it unfolds. COME ON JUNE! 

Hype away!  There is good reason, and the time is right.

• Like 2