Cadets 2018

Corps sounds fantastic, show is coming along nicely despite some rain, and everyone is motivated to do great things this season. Scott is going to be such a fantastic influence on this corps and it's so nice seeing the support of alumni again. A memorable show is on the horizon and I'm very excited for everyone to see it

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JoshClements403 said:

Corps sounds fantastic, show is coming along nicely despite some rain, and everyone is motivated to do great things this season. Scott is going to be such a fantastic influence on this corps and it's so nice seeing the support of alumni again. A memorable show is on the horizon and I'm very excited for everyone to see it

Any impression to share on the visual side of things? Drill, guard?

Drill is a good blend of classic Cadets run and gun with modern DCI trends. Guard is progressing by the day! Can't say too much without giving anything away but I will say that Ballet Sacra is going to be one of the best moments of the season. Just wow. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Barneveld said:

I thought Brasso was your BFF! :laughing:

Oh I'll tell you,  thats just a whole lot of poppycock right there. We get along just fine.

George Dixon doesn't dress anywhere near as impressively as poppycock does, but I don't hold that against him either.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, JoshClements403 said:

Drill is a good blend of classic Cadets run and gun with modern DCI trends. Guard is progressing by the day! Can't say too much without giving anything away but I will say that Ballet Sacra is going to be one of the best moments of the season. Just wow. 

Ballet Sacra is wonderful. There are youtube videos of Cadets playing this in competition in ]93... including at encores in more recent years by them as well, and doing a terrific job with the piece in both.

Edited by BRASSO

7 hours ago, JoshClements403 said:

Now that’s what I want to hear!!

Fan of the Arts

• Like 2

On 5/24/2018 at 8:33 PM, 2000Cadet said:

I LOVE that stadium. 

This. Well worth the drive from Northern Virginia. Annapolis is also a good stadium, but going to the two places back-to-back, amazing how good the sound is in Chester. 

• Like 1