Cadets 2018

Yep, the most important task at hand is to clean. The show is fine. It’s a colossal improvement over the garbage foisted upon the members the past two seasons. It’s a good beginning to a new era.

• Like 5

A change in unis now would be enormous $$$$!   I don't think that is a prudent thing to focus on right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Den8uml said:

A change in unis now would be enormous $$$$!   I don't think that is a prudent thing to focus on right now. 

I don't either. Either cost-wise or even effectiveness

They need to CLEAN - and yeah, small little changes and restaging type alterations. Layering. 

• Like 4

there's ways to implement the classic colors without having to have the whole corps do it. 

33 minutes ago, wallace said:

Yep, the most important task at hand is to clean. The show is fine. It’s a colossal improvement over the garbage foisted upon the members the past two seasons. It’s a good beginning to a new era.

From what I can tell, I agree. There is MUCH cleaning to do, moreso (it feels like) compared to recent years, maybe back to 2012 or 2013.

3 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

From what I can tell, I agree. There is MUCH cleaning to do, moreso (it feels like) compared to recent years, maybe back to 2012 or 2013.

Leaps and bounds ahead of three weeks ago.  They have an entire month to clean.  They’ll get it done.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Den8uml said:

I wasn't thinking right now. I'm thinking of 4 weeks from now. And perhaps not a complete uniform change, but they do need to change something. IMO, currently, the visual is very much the same from beginning to end.

I know the designers already have something up their sleeve, I'm just speculating what it could be.

1 hour ago, wallace said:

And I know it's early, but I have some pretty good ideas for 2019.