Cadets 2018

watched tonight's show... Cadets please just stop singing... it really doesn't sound good. That's about as negative I'll get on here.. I love Cadets so much but I straight up skip 20 seconds after I hear a voice. They aren't in tune with the brass, the electronic blending with the corps is not good. The brass sounds so fantastic why tf would you do this... oh wait... I think I may know why.. doubt we'll see it next year.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Last night they were a bit off but still were fabulous. Wonder if they have any additions to up that GE score. A few dead spots and those props..OMG  can't someone make them move!!!??? Put sparklers or Nikes or blow them up something on them to move around lol. Maybe after the z-pull they could reverse and wind up in a box all holding hands finalizing the Unity they just worked so hard on. Maybe a tarp of you know who that they can walk over then sit on lol.:lol:

1 hour ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

uh oh. word is The Cadets are suffering from a bit of a stomach virus right now

Break out the Pepto please !!!:sumo:

13 minutes ago, Corps_Efan said:

Saw Cadets again in Atlanta and I love their show. The Z pull was exciting - us oldies love love love that kinda stuff! 

True. Also, how about the Garfield “G” they make in the opening set!  So much about the Cadets show to enjoy this year. 

• Like 3

I am loving the integration of the live vocals. I haven’t seen the show live since Lawrence back on the 1st. So I can’t speak to the balance and electronics over Flo. Heading down for Chester and Allentown this week! Can’t wait to hear it live again. This is a very emotional show. Especially the ballad. I think they have the potential to peak right at the end of the season for a change. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

uh oh. word is The Cadets are suffering from a bit of a stomach virus right now

:cry:

I was in the stadium last night and the Cadets really had some sound issues. Vocalists mics didnt always work, soloist mic was in and out, and you couldnt hear the low brass in their featured sections. The echo of the drums was like a loud boom sometimes. I think a lot of the corps had issues with timing and balance because of the acoustics and electronic issues.  High energy, though, and really fun to watch! Cadets were the first group to perform that the audience jumped to their feet to cheer before they even finished. 

• Thanks 1