Cadets 2018

Well Cadets, now you have done it ! You made my wife cry last night, great achievement, loved your performance.

• Like 1

gonna be a fun week ahead! for once, speculation for next year won't be all doom and gloom!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congrats to Cadets once again. Tonight's performance should be one for the ages considering this years turmoil.  Perseverance and determination are qualities in a corps I can certainly recognize and have experienced myself.  Kudos to the new administration for providing an environment for the MM's and staff to be treated without pity and be fully regarded as a top competitive corps; as they should be.  It was nice to see no tinkering with the program to satisfy an ego and misguided vision.  It was nice to see tweaks made that were appropriate,  that elevated the show quality and performance ability.  Great great job by all. Wishing you the best run of the year tonight. 

PS: nice too, to see the anger and frustration be able to subside on DCP from alums and fans.  You must love what you are seeing.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

How could anyone not like this moment last night

iaSof1SNL6ROMwXRZWj0oUaq_pet2Xk9pg50mnmIYpM.png?w=1024&s=f26537f11ee14ab98a48636f3c9f738e

Perhaps a precursor of what's to come...

...or maybe just wishful thinking.

Personally, if they DO go back to that uniform, I think it'd be appropriate for it to be modernized.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

Personally, if they DO go back to that uniform, I think it'd be appropriate for it to be modernized.

i saw some really awesome concept art online of how they could modernize the uniform. I always wish it was real

50 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

It's such a simple design, I think they could be really successful by just changing up the materials used with the uniform and it would look great

• Like 3

Just now, Cappybara said:

It's such a simple design, I think they could be really successful by just changing up the materials used with the uniform and it would look great

I'm with you on that. I would say look at Spirit of Atlanta for some inspiration.

• Like 1

Perhaps this is mentioned somewhere in 509 pages of comments but is the member that stays backfield during the whole performance an alternate or a member that got injured and can’t march the show?  I noticed they do participate for about 1 minute of the show so assume that can’t be an alternate, right?