Cadets 2018

3 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

man the roar of that finals crowd at the end was INSANE - honestly it was louder than 2011 when they won last time

Really wish I got to see it. Whatever happens, I hope the 2018 Cadets know that they have succeeded in not only uniting Alumni but their staunchest fans well. In my book, 2018 has been a success. I look forward to what 2019 brings. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow so I cannot stay up for the scores. But I'm glad to know that many people on this site have come back to Cadets. Good night all. 

• Like 2

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

Really wish I got to see it. Whatever happens, I hope the 2018 Cadets know that they have succeeded in not only uniting Alumni but their staunchest fans well. In my book, 2018 has been a success. I look forward to what 2019 brings. Unfortunately, I have to work tomorrow so I cannot stay up for the scores. But I'm glad to know that many people on this site have come back to Cadets. Good night all. 

Thanks for all your love and support this season for the Cadets.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Eleran said:

Thanks for all your love and support this season for the Cadets.  

A HUGE congrats to you and your kiddo and if he/she(?) has more years left in the corps, I hope to meet at a show one day! 

• Like 1