Cadets 2018

2 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

A HUGE congrats to you and your kiddo and if he/she(?) has more years left in the corps, I hope to meet at a show one day! 

He still has three more years, and as of earlier tonight, I know he wants to go back to Cadets next year [though nothing is certain]

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Eleran said:

He still has three more years, and as of earlier tonight, I know he wants to go back to Cadets next year [though nothing is certain]

Well I look forward to seeing him on the field next year. 

8 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

A HUGE congrats to you and your kiddo and if he/she(?) has more years left in the corps, I hope to meet at a show one day! 

Thanks!  Not sure they’ll need him next year - he’s the ginger vocalist. He LOVES being a Cadet. The last two years performing have been a dream come true for him. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Eleran said:

Three years is plenty of time to go from where they are now to winning jewelry again :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shewhois said:

Thanks!  Not sure they’ll need him next year - he’s the ginger vocalist. He LOVES being a Cadet. The last two years performing have been a dream come true for him. 

I sat in front of you in Pittsburgh! Your son and the entire corps did a fantastic job, couldn't be more proud of the corps as an alum

• Like 4

The 2018 Cadets rebuilt a very solid foundation for years to come. You have shown the drum corps world what strength, dedication., focus, determination, and what class truly is. You gave a nod to the past with the drive into the future. Congrats on not just a good appearance in Indy BUT an outstanding program and performance. Be very proud.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 5