Cadets 2018

3 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Hi there. This link is up now. 

Cadets bring down down the house!

this is why I said Z needed to be in the end of 09.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfrontz said:

Congratulations, Claire Albrecht! Well deserved!

she provided leadership in ways no other DCI DM ever had to do. so well deserved

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Someone may have mentioned this before but... 2018 Cadets closer right at the z pull with that mello line melody... It's so reminiscent of Rocky Point. I think that's so cool. Despite my preferences throughout the season.... this is my favorite show of the season. Cadets man...

• Like 3

All I keep remembering from watching Cadets at the downtown Concord finals viewing was "This is some real high brow music" I really loved the show Cadets. Wish you could have come but am glad you survived your set back and came back strong!

• Like 1

Allentown may have been a sweet spot, but last night seemed like their best run of the year. So happy for the members, they’ve worked their ##### off and been very consistent all year. 

I’d have to check, but finals may have been the first major show this year where cadets didn’t have any 8th or below rankings across the score sheet. Last night they beat Crown in guard, Cavies in visual analysis and brass. They also beat their 2017 finals score, and came within a half point of 2016. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chris ncsu said:

Allentown may have been a sweet spot, but last night seemed like their best run of the year. So happy for the members, they’ve worked their ##### off and been very consistent all year. 

I’d have to check, but finals may have been the first major show this year where cadets didn’t have any 8th or below rankings across the score sheet. Last night they beat Crown in guard, Cavies in visual analysis and brass. They also beat their 2017 finals score, and came within a half point of 2016. 

No comment just reitterating because THIS

5 minutes ago, chris ncsu said:

I just got to work and literally was reading the scores as you posted this. It's so true.

congratulations CADETS ...you've given us a summer of growth, integrity, perseverance and most of all great drum corps in the tradition of all those who came before you...looking forward to next year..thank you for this season..peace!

Awesome job, Cadets!  Looking forward to next year already where there will be absolutely no influence from GH in your show design.  Can't wait to see what's next.

• Like 1